Friday 11 February 2011

#01 Jewellery Haul

I love costume jewellery and think that a great peice can make an outfit so thought i would do regular posts of my finds as i tend to buy a lot! I have picked up a few bits recently and wanted to show them, with my harry potter book in the background haha which i was reading at the time i took the pictures for like the MILLIONTH time!!

1. This swallow necklace is the best little find, i have been looking for a swallow necklace for AGES and was very particular about the size i wanted and length of chain etc. I wanted one which i could wear almost everyday that wasnt so much costume style! I found this one on ebay after trawling through thousands of pictures, was such a bargain as well, i picked it up for about £3.00, not bad for something i now wear nearly every day, also the seller was so nice and send me a little extra gift for free, they where tiny gold coloured drop earrings, so cute aswell (ill show these in a later picture when i wear them)



2. I picked up this double LOVE ring in the miss selfridge sale for £3.50, its a tiny bit to big around my fingers but i didnt care as i HAD to have it when i seen it! I love the block lettering, and im loving double rings at the moment!



3. I got this ring in the topshop winter sale, i love the intricate detail and small dark brown coloured stones, i always wonder how they can put that much detail into something so small and again its a double ring!! It fits perfectly as well as it is adjustable! This was £3.00!






I am going to wear my swallow and LOVE ring tonight, i am going out for a italian for valentines day as my bf wont be here on the actual day, yum i cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment