Saturday 19 February 2011

7 Things About Little Old Me...


Thank you :)


A big thanks to Sophie Isobel for tagging me in her post the other day, now i have to follow the rules and tell 7 things about myself..

1. Im training to be a nurse, halfway through at this moment in time! Love it, but extremely hard work!

2. I am OBSESSED with all things american, i really do think i should of been born there haha, hope to move there one day

3. I could live off any cheese and red wine (most people say eww when i tell them about my love for red wine, but i love it so much ever since i took a trip to rome where i first tried it)

4. I wear far to much black most of my wardrobe is black, so over the last month i have gradually started to inject a bit of colour into my wardrobe which i think is very brave of me!

5. I idolise Audrey Hepburn i think shes amazing, and so timeless i have pictures of her all over my room!

6. I am THE clumsiest person alive, i knock about two drinks over a day and drop everything i pick up haha!

7. I worry about the tiniest insignificant things, and dont care about the REALLY important stuff that i should do, i annoy myself rather alot!

5 Blogs i have recently discovered and are a must read every day are...






1 comment: