Wednesday 23 February 2011

A Whole New Look

So spring is coming up fast, not that we get much of the spring season in this country usually its just rain rain rain, theres always a little hope in me though! I have mentioned in previous posts that i wear far to much black so have decided spring is the season for me to brighten up, especially with the block colour trend hitting all the shops! After having a good long browse through all the collections featured in The Look Show 2011 (if only i could of been there boo hoo), one collection in particular really stood out, NEW LOOK!

I think it has definitely earned great reviews with this collections and whilst alot of bloggers have featured Topshop's latest collection (dont get me wrong all their are amazing, Topshop will always be my first love haha) i thought i would do a post on New Look, for the sole reason that up until a few months ago, i had literally never purchased an item of clothing from there, cause to be frank i just didnt like what they had to offer! All this changed when i went online to browse the shirts a blouses as i had heard many good reports and found several that i loved which led me to spend a lot more timing having a good old look through and found SO much stuff that i loved (I have recieved two of the lovely blouses i ordered last week, today in the post which i will photograph and post later). So after seeing there S/S 2011, i new it would definitely becoming a regular shopping haunt!




(Photographs from Look.co.uk)

These are just a few of my favourite, but i think the entire collection is just gorgeous!


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving New Look's new collection right now too! Love the third pic.
    x

    ReplyDelete