Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines Inspired ♥

I thought i would do a little post of a little wish list i have at the moment, but also valentines inspired, bearing in mind i genuinely want these items (i haven't just chucked them on to make a post ha ha). I'm so into red at the moment, i just think its a timeless colour and i need to start injecting a bit of colour into my dull dark winter wardrobe urghhhhhhhhh fed up of wearing black to suit the weather!!!



1. Red suede 'VAMP' platforms, i have super sized these shoes as they are actually to die for! I have been after these shoes for a while they are £75.00 from Topshop but i am struggling to get the money together to buy them (I am literally the worst saver EVER, i cannot save, my mum controls my savings account cause im really that bad ha ha) plus they are out of stock at the moment, so this may work in my favour and buy me more time, or they may never come back in stock again and i will die from devastation (Yes, i love them THAT much).

2. Return to Tiffany chain from Tiffany, imagine recieving this for Valentines day? I would love this necklace as i got the matching bracelet about two years ago as a christmas present and would love the matching neclace, what a gorgeous set of jewellery which i would be scared to wear as i am the dosiest person ever i would probably lose it or something!!

3. I had of pair of these red knee high socks nearly exactly the same as these ones also from Topshop but i seem to have lost ONE of the socks (see i said i was dosey haha) so when i spotted these almost identical ones i new i had to get them to replace my others! I think these would look fab pushed down so they wrinkle up with a floral spring dress (In spring of course, not long to go now woohoo).

4. I searched everywhere for the perfect red lipstick to match my skin tone (Pale, auburn hair) i finally found a gorgeous bright red, that a lot of people commented saying it suited me, but i really love the look of a dark deeper red aswell, this one from Topshop is perfect but i would have to go into the shop and try it first before buying it as it mightnt suit me! Also i have only recently discovered Topshop make up and think its FAB, bang on trend at cheap prices as well!

5. I spotted this tee on Polyvore and loved it, i love tees and the fact that you can just throw them on with leggings or skinnies and still feel great. The fringing detail on this is fab, i would definitely wear this with black leggings and killer boots, such a simple look!

No comments:

Post a Comment